Admissions & Registration
Welcome to Peartree! We are excited to partner with you and help instill a love of learning in your child(ren). Peartree serves children age 2 to 5 years. You can choose between full-time child care and part-time programs for two, three, or five days per week. Please view the details below.
Preschoolers wishing to enroll in our pre-kindergarten class must be at least 4 years old and planning to attend kindergarten the following year. We base class placement for each of our programs on the developmental needs of the individual child.
How to Apply
Please access our online application to submit your information. Tours will be scheduled as applications are received by the admissions office.
We begin our admissions process on September 5, 2020. Applications will be received on a rolling basis.
After You Apply
We will begin sending out notifications by February 1, 2021. This year has been different from previous years. We appreciate your patience as we roll out responses.
Before we can finalize admission, parents/guardians must submit all health records, background forms, emergency contact forms, and authorization forms as required by the Bureau of Child Care. When we receive the completed enrollment forms, we will confirm the commencement date for the child(ren).
Recognizing the need to limit mixing of students across classrooms, Peartree will not offer extended care until further notice.
School Year Tuition (September to June)
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
5 Days: $18,200.00/year
3 Days (M, W, F): $14,500.00/year
2 Days (T, Th): $11,950.00/year
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.*
5 Days: $22,950.00/year
3 Days (M, W, F): $16,200.00/year
2 Days (T, Th): $14,750.00/year
Early (8:00 a.m.) drop-off
5 Days: $3,900.00/year
3 Days (M, W, F): $2,900.00/year
2 Days (T, Th): $1,990.00/year
- Our operating hours will be from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. We will stagger start times in order to dedicate more time each day to a thorough sanitizing and disinfecting of toys, classrooms, and common areas. Below are the staggered offerings. We will remain a full-day program however, we will not be providing aftercare during this time.
- Concorde (four/fives): 8:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Seckel (young twos): 8:15 a.m.–2:15 p.m.
- Bartlett (older twos): 8:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Bosc (young threes): 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Anjou (older threes): 9:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- There is a one-time $200 registration fee for all new families.
- A security deposit equivalent to 10% of tuition is due prior to enrolling and is non-refundable.
- Enrollment and schedule changes are subject to availability.
- Monthly tuition payments are due by the first day of every month.
- No credits given for sick days or vacation days.
(July 5 to August 17)
Please visit our Summer Program page to learn more about our wonderful summer programs!